HERE ARE SOME REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET FIT !
**do not remove the links please**
Things you should avoid:
- Trying to get that sexy bikini-bod? Then try to avoid these unhealthy drinks!
- Want to lose weight? Stay far away from these foods you thought were healthy like #1!
- Thought these were healthy foods? Think again!
- Energy Bars That Do More Harm Than Good. Even Clif Bars??
- More calories than 3 whoppers?! Unhealthy salads to avoid.
Things you need :
- Eating these can make you *less* hungry! #2 is the most surprising diet tip by far.
- Forget hunger and cravings, these foods naturally stop them in their tracks
- Ready to lose weight and feel healthier? Here’s 15 easy steps to boost your metabolism.
- Foods that will naturally clear your skin; forget the chemicals!
- DELICIOUS 100 calorie snack ideas. Eating #4 right now!
MORE TIPS !
- It’s real easy to get fantastic abs. Just follow these 15 steps
- These are 15 easy ways to burn calories. I like #4!
- Simple tricks to get in shape !
- Obliterate bad moods with these simple tricks for instant happiness
- 15 ways to slip a little fitness into your day, for those who don’t have time spend at the gym.
As she poses in the midst of a Paris-based Dior atelier graceful beauty Caroline Trentini wears a structured classic black suit jacket with padding and a nipped waist to create a dramatic silhouette, it finished with fanciful flower spiral embroidery and a giant silver brooch with crystals and pearls along with a demure matching pencil skirt. This outfit was created by designer John Galliano as an homage to Monsieur Dior’s ‘new look’ bar suit from his first collection in 1947; it featured as the opening look for Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter, which was made extra special due to it being the 60th anniversary of the famed French house. This specific shot was by photographer Patrick Demarchelier for Vanity Fair September 2009, and was also used in the ‘Dior Couture by Demarchelier’ book.
Every main character in SpongeBob Squarepants is actually inspired by one of the 7 deadly sins.
I wish i could enjoy life as much as this turtle
Making of Givenchy Haute Couture Spring Summer 2012